Thursday, April 5, 2012

Show & Share

I love to hear from people who have used my patterns and designs and are happy with them. I heard from Donna M., from Claremore, OK, on Tuesday. She had this to say:

Hi JoAnn,
I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed both patterns.  The E-book layout is delightful.  I love the vibrant colors and also the clean lines & understandable organized instructions.  The tips are a pleasant surprise & so helpful.  It makes you want to dive right into sewing.  I can hardly wait for your next pattern!

Thank you,
Donna M.
Last night, I received pictures of her creations using my "Out & About Zippered Wristlet" pattern. These are great!! Donna told me that she made them for her four granddaughters and is filling them with treats for Easter. I love the candy colors and and the cute holiday print. I know Donna's grandduaghters will love them, too!


Thanks for sharing, Donna!!

No comments: