Saturday, February 4, 2012

Some Fabric Favorites

Fabric is the medium I work in. To say I'm like a kid in a candy store when I'm fabric shopping is an understatement. Shopping in person is best -- the sight, smell and feel of fabric are heady and intoxicating. But shopping online has its place, too. I live in New England and when the weather isn't cooperating, browsing on my laptop is a worthy alternative.

What are appealing to me right now are rose-y, spring-y prints. Some of these may have been out for a while, but they deserve a mention for their happy, cheerful demeanor.



Pam Kitty Morning by Lake House Dry Goods
 
Flower Sugar by Lecien
 
Rose Parade by Moda
  
Sugar Hill by Tanya Whelan for Free Spirit
 
Sweet Shoppe by Michelle D"Amore for Benartex

I love sweet florals like these and had fun using Sweet Shoppe (above) to create this little "Button Basket".

No comments: